I’m glad you’re here.
Sacred Pilgrim offers spiritual companionship for fellow pilgrims at any stage of the life journey. Here you will find a quiet, confidential, contemplative space to explore and encounter the Holy through the longstanding practice of spiritual direction.
- Spiritual direction is the practice of being quietly present with another person, listening deeply to their sacred story, and reflecting back to them where the Holy may be present and active in their life.
- It provides the opportunity to experience an encounter with the Holy while in the loving, attentive presence of a companion on the spiritual journey.
- It gives us space to begin to recognize where we are experiencing the most life and freedom.
- It creates safe space to explore our joys, burdens, frustrations, questions, longings, and callings without judgment or expectation.
- It makes the lonely journey shareable, the difficult journey bearable, and the obscured journey visible.
- It allows us to discover and take the next step on our spiritual journey.